Company: Wachsman PR
Position / Title: Account Supervisor
Contract type: Full-time
Split between New York City, the global media capital of the world, and Dublin, the fastest growing fintech hub in Europe, Wachsman PR services some of the most disruptive and influential forces in fintech.
Founded in December 2015 by David Wachsman, the PR agency has become an industry leader in generating media exposure and brand recognition for companies in the blockchain and cryptocurrency sector. With over 50 clients around the globe, we are looking to rapidly grow our teams across both locations.
Wachsman PR is seeking an Account Supervisor for its European Headquarters in Dublin. Reporting to an Account Director, the ideal candidate will have at least four years recent PR agency experience, conducting corporate communications. The successful hire will be prepared to lead at least five challenging, high value accounts while simultaneously managing and developing a select team of ambitious junior team members.
We’re looking for a candidate who is driven, diligent, and confident in their ability to not only manage accounts but successfully lead teams. This role would suit an established PR professional who is looking to develop their skills in client management, business development, and leadership. In return, we offer a very competitive salary, excellent growth opportunities and a brilliant working environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Planning and executing highly successful PR campaigns.
- Managing day-to-day internal and external communications on behalf of clients.
- Drafting, editing and reviewing press materials.
- Dealing with enquiries from press, clients, new business and external organizations.
- Issuing press releases and pitching to reporters both within the US and internationally.
- Conducting one-on-one client engagement regularly.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with influential media to secure and grow coverage.
- Conducting meetings with clients and new business.
- Managing, supporting, and training junior team members.
- Supporting the Director in the growth of the business by participating in new business enquiries and leading the preparation of proposals and strategies.
- International travel may be required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 4 years recent PR agency experience conducting media relations. This is a requirement.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of finance and/or advanced technology preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and to identify opportunities for clients.
- Excellent knowledge of the media landscape.
- Ability to communicate clearly and transfer complex information in a concise and clear form.
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to successful lead teams.
- Excellent interpersonal/soft skills.
- Motivated to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain a high level of social, organizational and professional standards in job-related activities.
- Employee Macbooks and iPhones
- Office snacks
- Monthly beer and pizza nights
- Regular team lunches and drinks
- The ability to make a huge impact
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment